Houston Industrial Coating Services
Have you been in search for Houston industrial coating services, but you do not know where to look? Perhaps you have not found a Houston company that offers a multitude of industrial coating services for all your equipment needs. Maybe you are looking for an industrial machine shop that offers both HVOF coatings and plasma coatings. Whatever the case may be, Fusion, Inc. is to here to help.
Since our inception in 1959, we have been serving the greater Houston area. Here at Fusion, we are a job shop specializing in the machining, coating, grinding, and finishing of rotating and reciprocating components. We have over 100 hundred years of combined experience. Because of this, we will be able to provide you with the highest quality to cover any of your project needs.
Are you someone that is looking for a multitude of industrial coating services? Here at Fusion, Inc., we have the capability and knowledge to complete HVOF coatings, twin arc coatings, combustion wire coatings, and plasma coatings. We strive to be the solutions to all your coating needs. And we have the expertise and knowledge you have been looking for.
We understand that there are a lot of determining factors when choosing which coating service is best for equipment. When you work with our expert team you can rest assured knowing that we will guide you in choosing the right coating. Give us a call today at 713-691-6547 and see how our team can make a difference in your equipment. You can also visit our website http://www.fusionhouston.com/ to see a full list of services that we have to offer you.
HVOF Coating Services Houston
Are you looking for HVOF coating services, but you have not found an industrial machine shop you can trust? Here at Fusion, Inc., we have been completing the highest quality HVOF coatings for decades. During our HVOF coating process, an oxygen-fuel and powder mixture is fed into combustion chambers. Once this is done it is then ignited. The expanding gases flow through a nozzle from the combustion chamber. The material is then constantly fed into the combustion chamber and exit through the nozzle towards the component.
Advantages of HVOF spraying is primarily related to improved coating quality, such as:
- Higher density (lower porosity) due to greater particle impact velocities.
- Higher strength bond to the underlying substrate and improved cohesive strength within the coating.
- Lower oxide content due to the less in-flight exposure time.
- Retention of powder chemistry due to reduced time at temperature.
- Smoother as-sprayed surface due to higher impact velocities and smaller powder sizes.
- Better wear resistance due to harder, tougher coatings.
- Higher hardness due to less degradation of carbide phases.
- Improved corrosion protection due to less through thickness porosity.
- Thicker coating due to less residual stresses.
These advantages lead to benefits such as reduced costs, improved performance, and electrical properties. It enables components to operate in higher/lower temperatures. And also enable components to operate within harsh chemical environments. Because of these benefits, it leads to the equipment having an improved efficiency and longer lifespan than normal. At Fusion, Inc. we perform HVOF coatings with the highest standards and deliver results that speak volumes about our 59 years of excellence in serving Houston. Call us today at 713-691-6547 to learn more about our HVOF coating services.
Plasma Coating Services Houston
Here at Fusion, Inc., we can use our plasma spray coating process to create high-quality coatings. During our plasma spray process, a high-frequency arc is ignited between an anode (nozzle) and cathode (electrode). The process gases flowing between them are ionized to become a plume of hot plasma gas. When the coating material is passed through the gas plume, it is melted and propelled towards the substrate forming the coating.
There are many advantages of plasma spray such as:
- Resistance to wear, corrosion, abrasion, heat, oxidization, and electricity.
- No distortion as the substrate is not heated above 250°F.
- Free-standing parts can be made from plasma sprayed coatings by spraying onto a removable substrate.
- There are no limits to coatings.
- Metals, ceramics, cermets and refractory materials can be sprayed.
Due to our vast experience in the field of plasma coatings, Fusion, Inc. is highly capable of assisting you in any phase of thermal spray coatings. Call us today at 713-691-6547 to request information on specific plasma spray materials. You can also visit our website at http://www.fusionhouston.com/ to see a full list of services that we have to offer you.
Twin Arc Coating Services Houston
Are you someone that is interested in twin arc coating services in the Houston area? Here at Fusion, Inc., our twin arc coating process consists of two metallic wires. These two wires are electrically charged and are fed into the arc gun. When the wires are brought together at the contact point, the opposing charges are able to generate enough heat to constantly melt the tips of the wires. Which then allows the coating to be projected onto the equipment.
The benefits of twin arc coatings are many and include that the process of coating applies a range a metallic alloys and pure metals. This allows for restoration and corrosion resistance of the equipment. During the coating process, there is no component distortion. And it produces coatings that are easily ground and machined.
Contact Fusion, Inc. Today!
Here at Fusion, Inc., we are proud that we have been serving Houston for over 59 years. We take pride in the services and customer service that we provide. If you are looking for Houston industrial coating services, contact our expert team today. We are standing by to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Give us a call at 713-691-6547 or stop by our website http://www.fusionhouston.com/ to see a full list of services. We can’t wait to assist you with your industrial coating needs!
Fun Facts About Houston Texas
- When the Apollo 11 moon lander touched down, Neil Armstrong said, “Houston, Tranquility base here. The Eagle has landed,” making “Houston” the first word said on the moon.
- Houston is larger as a city than the entire state of Maryland.
- The total area of Houston is so large, it could contain the cities of New York, Boston, and San Francisco at the same time.
- To learn more about Houston click here.